Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sometimes & Othertimes

Sometimes I feel that I am in the top of this world
But othertimes I feel that I am the down trodden one

Sometimes I feel that I am amidst joy and happiness
But othertimes I feel that I am the one with sorrow and sadness

Sometimes I feel that I have the warmth of love in me
But othertimes I feel that I have been the one to be stone cold

Sometimes I feel that I have been bestowed with heavenly blessings
But othertimes I feel that I am the one who has never been blessed ever

Sometimes I feel that being myself has been the best thing in my life
But othertimes I feel that I am just one featherhead goofying around

Sometimes I feel that me and my luck go hand in hand
But othertimes I feel that I am the one who is star-crossed from the start

Sometimes I feel that I have the vigor, espirit and impulse of life
But othertimes I feel that my heart and soul are long gone  so now I am better off dead

Times change and so do feelings...
What remains is a blurr of happiness... 
A weather-beaten open wound of sadness...
And a huge bulk of eroded emotions...

 

No comments: